PERU

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

This is a happy gospel!!! Part 2

Hola!
Studies are going good!!! I am learning more Spanish and more of the gospel faster than I ever thought possible!! The Spirit here is sooo strong!! I am having so much fun talking to all the natives and trying to translate quickly!!! I went to the Peru Temple today and it is GORGEOUS!!!!! So tiny though.. there was 25 seats in my session... 
Con mucho amor,
Hermana Hyer
****This is Jane adding a side note. Mardi wrote several emails and I combined them and I am not sure how they blended. :) She wrote to several members of the family and with their permission, I pieced it together. She will be in the CCM for 4 weeks total. She is scheduled to be there until June 19. Her address is the one under the CCM to the left. If you have any issues with writing her, please get ahold of me. She loves your letters, and hearing from you. Until next week..
With much love...














No comments:

Post a Comment