PERU

Monday, May 20, 2013

T-2 days to Peru

Mardi writes, " I am great! I am having so much fun! Sometimes its hard, but it is always worth it! I have 3 other girls going to Peru Lima West! Sister Jones is my companion and she is amazing. Sister Olson and Sister Lind are great,too! I, also have 6 Elders in my district who are all going to Mendosa, Argentina on their missions. I have met a lot of new people! I miss you all. I got to see Coulsen, (Elder Rich-her cousin who is going to Illinois, Chicago Spanish who was also in the MTC), on Sunday before he left for Chicago! It was pretty cool!
My mission is great. I love it so much! I did get to teach an investigator! It was so cool! and different. But the Spirit was really Strong! The mission schedule is different, but good! I love my mission! I leave this Wednesday to go to Peru. I have met a couple of my friends from high school here.
Remember: trust in the Lord and His timing! Moroni 7:12-13 and Proverbs 5:3-5.
Remember it takes time to turn into a butterfly!
Love,
Hermana Hyer

No comments:

Post a Comment