PERU

Friday, May 24, 2013

Loving Peru


HOLA!!! de Peru,
I arrived safely and I was able to find other missionaries to help me and be companions with. I got into Lima about 1030 and then had to get through and go through customs we ended up arriving at the CCM at about 2:30 am early this morning. If my email doesn´t make sense... It is a new and different keyboard... (Spanish keyboard). My flight was good! It was fun! I don´t know why I worried so much.. The airport was good and it wasn´t too difficult to navigate. I have been able to understand most of the things the natives are saying... so far. I have a room full of sisters and am having a good time. Lima is a really pretty city. I love it here already. I can´t wait for my other Hermanas ( in the MTC in Provo, Utah, her companion and the other 2 sisters in her group are all going to the same mission..Peru, Lima West Mission. They have not yet received their Visas), to come... but I know they are being prepared.. as I was to come here. I love you all!!!
Nos Vemos!
Hermana Hyer


No comments:

Post a Comment