PERU

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

May 8, 2014 One Year

Dear Family and Friends,
Hola!  One year..I cannot believe that it has been one year. It has gone by so fast, and I have yet much that I want to accomplish. I made myself a poster to help me with this. I want to finish strong, and I want to bring in as many people as I can into this wonderful gospel. I want to be an instrument in Heavenly father's Hands. I know that without the Holy Ghost testifying to the wonderful people of Peru, the work would not go forward. This is The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. It is true and I testify that it is true. I have seen people lives change as they realize that Jesus Christ loves them and that He is real. I am just a girl, but I am enlisted in His Army to bring the truth to them. My life will never be the same. I have seen Him do miracles, move mountains out of people's way so that they can join His church. He loves us, Heavenly Father loves us. We are His children. We have been taught as missionaries to be obedient and I am striving to be so. I love Peru. I want to serve Them better and more than I have ever done in my life. I love my companions. Each one has richly blessed my life and we truly are sisters. I cry every time I leave my areas or my companions or the other marvelous missionaries that I serve with. I love my mission President and his beautiful wife. How blessed we are to have them teach us and guide us and love us. They truly do live the Gospel. I have so much more that I want and need to do. President Archibald has told us that we are to seek out families. He has instructed us to not allow a family to pass us by without introducing ourselves and the message of Jesus Christ to them. The gospel changes lives. How thankful I am that you are my friends and family. I love and miss you more than I can ever say, but just as much, I know that I am doing exactly what I am supposed to do and that is...serving my Lord and Savior and finding His lost sheep!! Send everyone my love!! I LOVE YOU!!! Just 6 months and I will be home!! I am gonna work soo hard so that you guys can receive the blessings!! :DDD LOVE YOU!!
CON MUCHO AMOR,
Hermana Hyer
Read your scriptures! PRay and go to church and the activities!!




No comments:

Post a Comment