PERU

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Cambios...Transfers

It's a great day to be a missionary....
Hola! Todos...cambios..tansfers..Hermana Moody is going, and I am staying and getting a new companion on Tuesday. My heart is sad for her to leave yet I feel blessed to have served with her. The best trainer ever!!!!!
DO NOT SEND MORE STAMPS... they don´t work here.. but I would love stickers!!!! (**I sent her US stamps that work with the pouch system.)anyway real letter! Estoy bien! La obra está bien dura y díficil a veces pero vale la pena! No hay nuevos todavia. Sí voy a estar con Hermana Moody por un más día.. Vamos a tener y cambio de compañeras.. lamentablemente..Sí tuvimos 2 bautimos este semana. Tuvimos Martin y Wendy. Martin es un joven adulto. Y Wendy es la hermana de Rodrigo. Monica la otra hermana va a bautizarse  este semana. ***(In English, I am fine! The work is very hard and difficult at times but it is worth the pain! There are no new ones yet. ( 70 missionaries are flying to Peru this week on visitors visas to their respective missions. They will arrive on Tuesday, the 12th.)  We are going to have and change companions ...sadly...Yes, we had 2 baptisms this week. We had M and W. M is a young adult and W is the sister of R. M, the other sister will be baptized this week.)
FELICIDADES!!!! A Michael who is going to serve in Jacksonville, Fla.
We made pancakes as a distrito this wednesday and here is a photo of the pancakes! My owie is better!! It now is a scab.. and healing nicely! Jaja.. I did sing the kitties that song.. but softly so no one could hear.. OH one of the Elderes from my district LOVES Big Bang Theory!! and it is sooo funny!!! jaja It is Elder Palomo.. who the first week I was here I kept calling him Elder Paloma..and I started that habit again this week. thankfully I haven´t said it in front of him this week. So funny experience.. this week there were neighbor kids who were playing with a dead mouse throwing it at each other and trying to freak each other out, and the little kid threaten to throw it at me and I thought in spanish Voy a pegarte.. amarte.. jaja It was really cool how fast it changed from me wanting to hit him to love him... I felt very humbled at that point. Then a neighbor kid whose mother is a less
active and we have been teaching, said No, no a ellas! and WE WERE SAVED FROM THE DEAD MOUSE!!!  No more interesting foods.. although I have tried duck and it is good!!
THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO!!! AND ALL YOUR SUPPORT!!! AND LES AMO MUCHO!!! COMO EL ARROZ ACA!!!! ( Like the rice here!!)
CON MUCHO AMOR!!!!!!
Hermana Hyer
   


No comments:

Post a Comment