PERU

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Transfers

Dear Family and friends,
Yes, I have been transferred to a place called Huaral1. It is my last transfer and I am with one of my roommates from the MTC when I first went on my mission. Her name is Hermana Olsen. I have only had 2 other English speaking companions, my trainer... Hermana Moody and the missionary I trained, my lovely daughter, Hermana Hooper from Australia. I had both of them when I was back in Chancay a year ago and that is where I am again. Huaral1 is the neighboring branch or ward to Chancay. Hermana Olsen and I are opening a brand new area for the sisters and we only have 6 weeks to find and have a teaching pool for those that will replace us. This is one giant way to keep both of us from becoming trunki. We want to leave a legacy for those who will follow us. The area will be whitewashed when we leave which means that they will bring in two new missionaries to the area. The time is flying by so much and I do love Peru. It will always be part of me. I love the gospel and I have come to love my/our Savior in a way that I could never have dreamed I would. I know that this Church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the true Church and is His Church. I love the Book of Mormon and will bear record of it always. It is true. Please read it and pray and ask Heavenly Father if it is true and He will answer your prayers just as He has mine.
I have yet to see Conference. We will see it on the week end of October 18th, 2014 due to elections here in Peru.
I will see you all soon, and I want you to know that I love and pray for you always.
Con todo mi amor,
Hermana Hyer

No comments:

Post a Comment